Japan Spirit Club, creating the future of the world through Japanese cultural tradition
Vision：Aiming for a society in which people from diverse cultures can live together and prosper.
Mission：Fostering friendships in communities and bringing harmony on earth through Japanese traditional industries and cultural art technology.
Goal：Rescuing the soul of human society and reviving earth’s ecology with art culture and education.
Japan Spirit Club
Starts in 2019
Corporate Membership Applications
When people support each other and live with a united mindset, individuals, corporations, and the economy can stabilize and prosper, and people can live a dignified life.
We established the Japan Spirit Club to share our happiness under the banner of Japan’s spirit, which is revered in this time of great uncertainty in this world.
We hope to send out cultural performances such as Noh and Japanese cultural missions to educational institutions abroad. To do so, we are seeking support from corporations who understand the value of cross-cultural exchange.
To make our work a time-honored annual practice, we need your help.
Please support the Japan Spirit Club to achieve our wishes for a peaceful world.
Last year, a free performance by Kanze-ryu Noh Master Noboru Katsumi (National Treasure) at The Hebrew University of Jerusalem was decided on with the help of former Israeli Ambassador Eliyahu Cohen.
At Japan Spirit Club, we host Noh performances and workshops for calligraphy and Japanese culture.
In the future, we plan to regularly host these events at top universities and prestigious schools abroad.
Through citizen diplomacy and exchange, we believe that cross-culture respect and admiration will lead to many promising youths wishing to study and work in Japan. To foster such youth power that can drive Japan, we are looking forward to create fans of Japan.
Yoko Ishikawa, Japan Spirit Club Founder and President
Supporters: Noboru Katsumi, Juichi Uemura, Tadashi Nakamura, Eliyahu Cohen, Neil Butler, et al.
Seeking Corporate Sponsors and Corporate Members
Corporate Membership is from ¥500,000
(individual membership is free, donations are optional)
Membership in the Japan Spirit Club comes with these benefits:
1. For overseas performances by artists, we will distribute the washi-made program leaflets. The audience is full of VIPs and promising students.
2. Your company’s logo will be printed on the program leaflets, and your brand image will be further enhanced.
3. You can purchase artwork, traditional crafts, and Diana Sun diamonds for a special price from Japan Art 28, the art branch of Japan Spirit.
4. Metropolis (40,000 copies issued) issued by Japan Partnership Holdings will post your company’s logo for free.
5. Through our partner corporations, we can broadcast information online about your company to audiences abroad.
We look forward to having you.
Please contact us from here