To contribute to society as a corporation with regional revitalization through art, traditional industries, finance and health.
Chairperson, Japan Spirit Co. Yoko Ishikawa
- Japan Spirit Co. Chairperson and President
- Japan Art 28 Representative
- MS Pay QR Code Payment Secondary Agent Representative
- Approved NPO Corporation Rising Cloud Founder and Representative
- Japan Partnership Holdings Board Member
- Ace International Co. Advisor
- Ishikawa Dental Clinic Executive Director
- 1969〜1973 Flew around the world as a stewardess for Air India and Alitalia.
- 1975〜1995 Opened Ishikawa Eigo Juku (Ishikawa English School), taught English for 28 years to students ranging from children to University examinees.
- 1988〜2008 Held a management position at Hojinkai Ishikawa Dental Clinic
- 2008〜2018 Established the Cabinet Office-approved NPO Corporation Rising Cloud and engaged in cultural activities, such as music and charity activities, seminars and information campaigns, and Great East Japan Earthquake disaster relief aid.
- 2018/10/1 Established Japan Spirit Co.
- 1965 Graduated Ironton High School, Ohio, USA
- 1967 Entered Sophia University
- 1968 Studied at Panthéon-Sorbonne University, Paris
- Semibiography “Rinko2018”, a testament of her divine experience. Written under the penname Rinko Kurumado.
- Rinko is a descendant of the Kurumado family of Taga Taisha, in Inukami-gun, Shiga Prefecture.
- The Kurumado family stems from the Koka Ninja. Rinko Kurumado is a female ninja.
- So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love. (1 Corinthians 13:13)
- Born 1946/11/1 in Tokyo. Mother of three, grandmother of seven.
About the Company
|Corporation Name||Japan Spirit Co.|
|Representative Director||Yoko Ishikawa|
|Established||October 1, 2018 (H30/10/1)|
|Capital Stock||5 million JPY|
|Transfer Agent||Sumitomo Mitsui Bank Azabu Branch, Mizuho Bank Azabu Branch|
|Headquarters||8F, Nishi-Azabu Sonic Bldg., 3-2-12 Nishi-Azabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo|
|Primary Business||1. Sale of artworks and antiques
2. Hosting of events and seminars
3. Sale of publications
4. Labor dispatch projects
6. Tourism projects
7. Regional revitalization projects
8. Sale of health foods, health goods and health tools
9. Projects relating to the businesses listed above
|Main Stockholder||Yoko Ishikawa|
|Group Corporations||Japan Partnership Holdings Inc.,
|Main Business Partners||DianaSun Co.
TERADA MUSEUM Co.
Fujii Shoun Gama Ltd.