One day, I had a dream. It was a dream of light and revelation. When I awoke, I was a Christian.
I was 43 years old at the time. Years later, I encountered the Lotus Sutra at the age of 73. The Bible’s prophecies and divine wisdom of the Lotus Sutra became one within me. Rather than being contradictory, my devotion to both the Buddha and Lord Jesus Christ expanded my worldview and heightened my cosmic consciousness.
In order to achieve world peace, each and every one of us must strive for spiritual ascension. My hope is to guide as many people as possible in this quest and study the teachings of the Bible and Lotus Sutra together.
Japan Spirit Co. was established on Oct. 1, 2018 to support the Tenson Nonprofit Organization. Our company sells specialized goods and services, ranging from Diana Sun diamonds to traditional Japanese garden landscaping and selective artworks from the finest artists.
The world is at a turning point. Humankind now stands at the horizon of a new society — one that is guided by divine will. We must forgo the notion of “survival of the fittest” and reject ideologies that prioritize finance and the market economy. In order to truly live as human beings, we must say no to materialism and religious disbelief. Our company’s mission is to help the Tenson Nonprofit Organization realize its goal of ensuring rich, healthy and happy lives for all. I welcome your support of Japan Spirit and look forward to your company’s participation in the Tenson World Club.
Founder and CEO of Japan Spirit Co.
How does Japan Spirit Co.
support the Tenson Nonprofit Organization?
- Forming a choir, praising the Shinto-Buddhist gods and planning cross-cultural exchanges domestically and abroad.
- Supporting Mozambique-based artist Hisanori Kawashima and his use of “Tango Chirimen” silk fabric.
- Supporting children’s education in the Republic of Mozambique through cultural exchange charity events.
There’s a Japanese saying, “wa o motte tōtoshi to nasu,” which means “harmony is the highest virtue.” Despite its small beginnings, our company is committed to the success of the Tenson Nonprofit Organization. In order to achieve this, however, we need your help.
The support and participation of a single person can help bring the Tenson Nonprofit Organization, together with Japan Spirit, closer to its goal of achieving world peace for all.
Tenson World Club
A community-oriented mindset leads to stability and prosperity within individuals, regions, businesses and countries. By taking care of one another, people’s lives are filled with joy.
Currently, the world is more unstable than ever. We must discard thoughts that revolve around self-interest, money and instant gratification. Furthermore, we must stop believing in a world where only the “fittest” can survive.
Rooted in the belief that “harmony is the highest virtue,” Japan Spirit hopes to become a beacon of light in this uncertain age. By coming together in the Japan Spirit | Tenson World Club, we are one step closer to a thriving future, marked by an unending love of life, creativity and joy. We look forward to having you.
Seeking Corporate Support and Members
We kindly ask corporate members to consider purchasing our company’s artwork. Introductions to new patrons are also greatly appreciated.
Enjoy the following benefits when you become a member of the Japan Spirit | Tenson World Club:
- Your company’s logo printed in overseas performance programs
- Your company’s logo printed in the quarterly Tenson Journal
- Special discounts on all Japan Art 28 artworks
- An invitation to our annual cultural exchange charity event
- Receive an annual newsletter detailing our current efforts and progress
About the Company
- Corporation Name
- Japan Spirit Co.
- Representative Director
- Yoko Ishikawa
- October 1, 2018 (H30/10/1)
- Capital Stock
- 5 million JPY
- Transfer Agent
- Sumitomo Mitsui Bank Azabu Branch, Mizuho Bank Azabu Branch
- 8F, Nishi-Azabu Sonic Bldg., 3-2-12 Nishi-Azabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Primary Business
1. Sale of artworks and antiques
2. Hosting of events and seminars
3. Sale of publications
4. Regional revitalization projects
- Accounting Period
- Main Stockholder
- Yoko Ishikawa
- Main Business Partners
- DianaSun Co.
TERADA MUSEUM Co.
Fujii Shoun Gama Ltd.